Isokinetics Inc. Brand Adjustable Back Exercise Ball Chair - Black 52cm Ball - Exclusive: Office size 60mm/2.5" wheels (versus 50mm/2" wheels used on other brands) - w/Starter Pump and Ball Measuring Tape
List Price: unavailable
Sale Price: $84.95
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Ball chairs provide a different sitting experience than regular chairs. They force you to sit up straighter and many people simply prefer them over regular chairs. The Isokinetics Inc. Adjustable Back Exercise Ball Chair was the first of its kind to include a weight bearing, adjustable seat back. With our seat back, you can lean back and relax, like in a regular office chair, or position it on your lower back to provide additional support, reinforcing a proper, upright sitting position. And now, Isokinetics Inc. Brand chairs come exclusively with 60mm (2.5") office size wheels, versus the 50mm (2") wheels found on competitive chairs. Large wheels make for a smoother and quieter rolling experience. Bonus - Comes with a free "no-guess" exercise ball tape measure for proper inflation. Search YouTube (isokineticsinc) for our ball inflation demo. We provide all of our chairs and balls with a 1 year guarantee. It may take time before your body becomes accustomed to sitting on an exercise ball, so give your body a few days for your muscles to adjust. Start by using it 10 to 15 minutes a day and gradually work your way up. If you have had back problems or injuries, make sure to consult your physician or therapist first. Note: We provide a small pump for free for you to have a way to inflate your ball, however, exercise balls require a lot of air and it will take a lot of pumping with the free pump. So, you may want to consider purchasing at this time a high volume air pump, especially if you use exercise balls a lot or have other things you often inflate, like pool toys or air mattresses.
- Exclusive: Only Isokinetics Inc. Brand comes with office size 60mm (2.5") wheels, versus 50mm (2") used on other brands. Bigger wheels provide a smoother, quieter rolling experience. Base has 4 wheels, 2 of which are lockable (we recommend placing the lockable wheels in the back to help avoid accidental locking)
- Our office style, weight-bearing, adjustable seat back, is ideal for work or home use. The back can be adjusted to a range of positions, from a firm lower back support to a comfortable laid back position. Search YouTube (isokineticsinc) for a video demonstration
- Our chair base AND ball is fully guaranteed for 1 year directly by Isokinetics Inc., based in Arkansas, USA. We stand behind our products and want you to be fully satisfied. Warranty and Contact information can be found inside each box. We also the included Isokinetics Inc. Brand 52cm ball will inflate to the recommended 52cm size
- 21"W x 22"D; seat back adjusts up/down from 32" to 34"; When the ball is filled to 52cm (a key requirement: the ball sitting on the floor should measure 20.5" straight from floor to a point level with the top) the ball top is 24.5" from the ground BEFORE sitting. With the ball filled to 52cm, we have found that a 135 lb person would sit about 19" off the ground; 150 lb person, 18.5"; 175 lb, 18" and 200 lb, 17.5". The seat height of an average chair runs between 17" to 18"
- Bonus - Comes with a free "no-guess" exercise ball tape measure for proper inflation. Search YouTube (isokineticsinc) for ball inflation demo